If you have forgotten your password, or have any questions about your account access or billing, please contact us:
Call Toll Free - (866) 266-0339
International - (702) 749-4453
email to: email@example.com
PLAYING VINTAGE VIDEOS
Are you being prompted for your Username and Password when trying to view the Vintage Videos?
This happens when Windows Media Player tries to play the QuickTime format of the older videos. It can't.
Fortunately, correcting this is pretty straightforward:
1) Go to 'Control Panel' and click 'Programs'
2) click 'Default Programs' and choose 'Set Your Default Programs'
3) Select QuickTime Player in the left column and then click on "Choose Defaults for this program".
4) In the next window, scroll down until you see '.mov'
5) Check the box and click Save.
Our videos are now in the Flash Format, and HTML5 compatable as well! You can get the latested update here.
To cancel your account, please click here.
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to come back soon, we're always adding dirty new video!!